Sunday 27 January 2013

About me

Hello My name is Zoe
I am going to post advice or just things that are on my mind. I post anything that I feel is right for my blog and  I hope people actually read my posts or even remotely look at my blog.
I am 13 years old and love to be myself, If people cant accept that then they have a problem not me. I love quotes as well cause they always seem to keep me going no matter what mood I am in but some of them are a little cheesy :)
A few things I hate are: Bullies (all forms), Snobs, Bitches, Fakes, 2-faced people, Running, People that ignore me and a few others but then I would be naming names, and that would be mean for me to do.
I am going to be honest on this blog so to be honest you need to start honest, I am not the nicest person or the prettiest. I don't trust people very easily, people bully me online because they have nothing better to do with their lives. I think that every deserves a second chance no matter what they did (not unless they killed someone).
So please enjoy reading my blog and I hope you find something useful with this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment